Payment made. Balance owing not updating.

RanbirSingh_1
Contributor

I have already paid my bill through my bank app yesterday, but it shows nothing in virgin app. And moreover company didn't provide its own email or contact no. of customer care.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

VirginPlusKris

Hi there @RanbirSingh_1. Welcome to the Community.

Payments made via your bank or online banking will take 2-5 business days to be received and recorded on your account.

Payments made via your My Account profile via credit card will be recorded up within 24 hours on your account.

Payments made by cheque by mail can take up to 14 calendar days to be received and processed (some additional delays may occur, this payment method is not recommended).

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

View solution in original post

Hi there, @Bps. Welcome to the Virgin Plus Community.

If it's been 15 days as you've said and there are no changes to your account, it's recommended that you speak to your bank to open an investigation as to where the payment has gone.

Please bear in mind that as the Virgin Plus Community is a peer to peer support channel, we are unable to speak as to your account or payment specifically.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

VirginPlusKris

Hi there @RanbirSingh_1. Welcome to the Community.

Payments made via your bank or online banking will take 2-5 business days to be received and recorded on your account.

Payments made via your My Account profile via credit card will be recorded up within 24 hours on your account.

Payments made by cheque by mail can take up to 14 calendar days to be received and processed (some additional delays may occur, this payment method is not recommended).

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

I paid my bill 15 days ago via my bank. Bill is still showing as unpaid. How come!!

Hi there, @Bps. Welcome to the Virgin Plus Community.

If it's been 15 days as you've said and there are no changes to your account, it's recommended that you speak to your bank to open an investigation as to where the payment has gone.

Please bear in mind that as the Virgin Plus Community is a peer to peer support channel, we are unable to speak as to your account or payment specifically.

I made a payment 2 months ago, you guys never got it, charged me 600$ and didn’t get that payment either. I’m now out 600$ and my phone still got shut off. 

I did Pre-authorized Payment from my credit card, my credit card was charged for the monthly bill but  in my Virgin plus account my amount due has not been changed to $0 (its still saying the current balance).

The due date is today August 3, will this be considered a late payment if the amount due is not zeroed by the end of the day?

Hi there, @Jampow. Welcome to the Virgin Plus Community.

We wanted to check in and see if your payment had yet to be applied to your account or not. There's a few things that are important to keep in mind with pre-authorized payments:

• When first pre-authorizing, there will be a delay of one billing cycle before it comes into effect.
  • Payments will still take time to process and be applied. Credit card payments can take up to 24 hours, and debit payments can take 3-5 business days.
  • The payment will not be withdrawn from your credit card / bank account balance until the due date of the bill in question.

With this in mind, you will not receive a late payment fee unless your next billing cycle begins and payment has still not been completed.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

I have paid my bill through rbc app with 14 digit client id. But the payment is still not showing in my virgin mobile app? Why is this happening? 

Hi. Im a new customer. 

Have you received my first payment ?

You supose to have my Visa #.

I paid my bill 5th October, through bmo banking app and still receiving a payment due while I checked my virgin app. Please update if not updated. Please let me know since I paid 125.12$ my first payment to virgin. My mail.id is and account number as mentioned 

I currently have a plan for data internet and my first bill is due tommorow nov.23,2023 and I alreandy pay for the exact amount today (nov. 22,2023) thru online banking but it's say successfully paid to the virgin plus but there is a note saying (allowede 3 business days to process the payment to your supplier, my question is, what is the possibility if the amount is not still credited to the virgin plus before the due date?, Is my data plan disconnected or what?

Thanks

@ links to members

My friend has pay my bill through his account but in my account it shows late bill

I have made my payment through my bank app using the client id

when it will be updated. 

Hi, 

I was did my payment $40.62 on last 01st March using via Scotia bank apps & payment reference number is H79373891, Please help to update my bill..

When payment is done how long does it take to be applied to the phone