Online order.

taylorjade4063
Contributor

I placed an order for a pink 128 gb iPhone 13 on March 12th. The order only just got confirmed last night and it’s saying the package has arrived at sort facility. This is business day #3 since I ordered the phone. It’s saying estimated delivery date is March 23rd, which would be 8 business days after order was placed. It says delivery of phone in 2-5 business days after order. Clearly this isn’t true and is false advertising. Has anyone else ordered online? How long did it take to receive the phone? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @taylorjade4063

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Great phone choice! Depending on your area and the way the courier services are set up in that region, delivery timeframes may be affected. To find more details check out Shop Online With Confidence > Shipping How Long Will It Take?

Online orders are processed and activated in about 2-3 business days and we offer shipping within 2 business days in select regions. In rural areas, it could take up to five business days for you to get your phone.

If it was a new activation you can check the status via our New Activation - Track Your Order tool and if it was for a hardware upgrade you can check via our Hardware Upgrade - Track Your Order tool.☺

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @taylorjade4063

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Great phone choice! Depending on your area and the way the courier services are set up in that region, delivery timeframes may be affected. To find more details check out Shop Online With Confidence > Shipping How Long Will It Take?

Online orders are processed and activated in about 2-3 business days and we offer shipping within 2 business days in select regions. In rural areas, it could take up to five business days for you to get your phone.

If it was a new activation you can check the status via our New Activation - Track Your Order tool and if it was for a hardware upgrade you can check via our Hardware Upgrade - Track Your Order tool.☺

Why is it so hard to have someone contact Purolator to have my unit number added to the shipping label. Purolator is telling me someone from Virgin has to make these changes. I'm even willing to pick it up at the depot but without my unit number they will not release it to me.  Why is this so hard?? 

Hey there @Scott73

Welcome to the Community. 

We were reaching out to see if you were able to get your package or if you still needed assistance?

MrDrex
Contributor

Did you get your phone after this?