Recent Activity

Resolved! I would like to disable my WIFI and use my own WIFI router

I have been having issues with the wifi router section of the Valeria modem and I am on my second one since the apparent fix is just go and swap for a "new one". I would like to disable the WIFI router and use my ASUS routers. I the past I was able t...

Newest modem

What is the newest modem offered by virgin ? Steve Or Valerie ‘? I can onlyfind information on the site for Steve and have Valerie  

Removing a registered device from Virgin TV

I have been waiting MONTHS for help and yet to receive anything from virgin/bell.  I currently have 5 devices listed as being used for my TV services.  2 of these devices are no longer in use and I would like to remove them from my account so I can e...

Using Partner's device upgrade

I have two accounts, one for my wife and one for me.  My wife is eligible for a device upgrade and I still have several months.  My wife has no interest in upgrading her phone at this time, could I use her upgrade to buy a new phone and just use that...

jaykc82 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with online orders

Scenario: My phone suddenly dies.Solution: Look on Virgin Mobile website and order a new phone (yay boxing day deal!) with an unfortunate 2-5 day wait for shipping.Follow up: 1 hour later realize that I could probably pick it up in store so I contact...

Resolved! Order Processing taking forever

I placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy A13 5G 64GB Black on March 25th, 2022. And it's now April 29th, 2022. I have not received any notification about potential delays to the shipping process. The website says orders can take up to 5 days for proces...

Resolved! Online order.

I placed an order for a pink 128 gb iPhone 13 on March 12th. The order only just got confirmed last night and it’s saying the package has arrived at sort facility. This is business day #3 since I ordered the phone. It’s saying estimated delivery date...

Resolved! Phone order not being able to be canceled

I placed an order for a new phone with a rep. I was not told that it is not in stock and after 3 days of no status update i called back and they told me that the ordered phone S22+ black is not in stock, so they will have to proceed with a cancelatio...

TheT by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Virgin TV Compatible Devices

Why do your sales people not tell us you need a fire  tv stick to get channels let alone a 4K tv. Now I have no tv service at all until I go buy a 4K tv. So I guess I’m listening to music and watching TV on my IPhone. But when my internet fee goes fr...

Ken323 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes