Recent Activity

Charged for data when cellular data is disabled

We have an iphone for an elderly family member who doesn't use cellular data.So cellular data is disabled on the phone. There are no app exceptions set yet our bill is still showing data usage for that device amounting to an extra 50 dollars on the b...

Could anybody tell me who turned on my Wi-Fi?

Could anybody tell me who turned on my Wi-Fi?After the Virgin technician set up the Valerie modem, I immediately connected a securely confirmed computer to Valerie modem via Ethernet and turned off the modem's Wi-Fi . Then, for the first time on Apri...

Screenshot 1.png Screenshot 2.png Screenshot 3.png Screenshot 4.png
vi647 by Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! is it possbile to restore my mobile service after cancellation?

Hello. Last month, I called Vingin Plus customer service  to schedule a service cancellation in early April.  Now i may need to use mobile service with my old mobile number.  Is it possible to get my old mobile number back and switch to some plan aft...

J96 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Long distance calls not going through

Hello,I recently switched to a BYOP monthly plan with 200 long distance calling minutes included as a promo. Although it was quite choppy, I was able to make a 20min call to Japan a week or so ago. Since then, I haven't been able to successfully make...

Tom K by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

New phone sim does not work. SOS is showing

Hi all,   just got a new phone from Virgin and when I inserted my sim card into the new iPhone I could not make it work. It worked for a while and stoped. "SOS" is showing.

Sofia by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Can't receive text messages from one contact

Hello,For some reason, I can send a text message to one of my friends, but when he response the message says it is sent, but I don't receive it.  I did notice his phone number was blocked, but I unblocked it.I have an LG phoneThings I triedReinstalle...

Iicefire by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes