Removing a registered device from Virgin TV

loosingmypatience
Contributor

I have been waiting MONTHS for help and yet to receive anything from virgin/bell.  I currently have 5 devices listed as being used for my TV services.  2 of these devices are no longer in use and I would like to remove them from my account so I can enjoy watching my services on other devices.  I have contacted numerous times regarding this issue, but employees never follow up.  I have tried all options that were given to try and correct this.  When I go on the app, I go to settings (the gear) then to my devices, then click on the device I would like to delete and press the highlighted "delete" icon.  After that I am taken to a page to log in. "to edit these settings, log into my account" here lies the problem... I am unable to log in.  I enter my username and password (yes, I know my password) and my options are to either "cancel" (brings me back to previous page) or "edit" (try again, error code 1013a) 

HOW DO I DELETE REGISTERED DEVICES. 

3 REPLIES 3

VirginPlusKris

Hi there, @loosingmypatience. Welcome to the virgin Plus Community, and thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We'll be reaching out in a private message to investigate. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

I have been using 2 Amazon Firesticks to run the Virgin TV app on my smart TV's ever since I signed up with the service. I am unable to unregister any devices under the "Mange Devices" tab on the app as it shows there are no registered devices. I have contacted tech support numerous times but no one has been able to help. 

Has anyone else ran into this issue and are not able to use their Virgin TV app on their Amazon Firesticks? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi there, @panyo. Welcome to the Virgin Plus Community, and thanks for your post.

Could you share a screenshot from in the app showing no linked devices? Make sure to censor any personal information from said screenshot before posting. 

We would also recommend making sure that your app is up to date. You can also try installing the app on another device, your phone for example, and see if the devices are reflected there and able to be removed from another perspective.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.