is it possbile to restore my mobile service after cancellation?

J96
Contributor

Hello. Last month, I called Vingin Plus customer service  to schedule a service cancellation in early April.  Now i may need to use mobile service with my old mobile number.  Is it possible to get my old mobile number back and switch to some plan after cancellation of my mobile service? Thank you so much.

is there a customer service number I could call from overseas. tried the number starting with 416 but it is not working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @J96

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Once a postpaid account is closed, if it is in good standing, you have 90 days to reactivate your service if you choose to do so (some conditions may apply).

In order to review your request, you will need to get in touch with a representative. Make sure to use the appropriate dialing pattern in order to get in touch with member care or visit our Contact UsOpens in a new tab or windowpage to review others ways to reach us.

Let the Community know if you have more questions. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @J96

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Once a postpaid account is closed, if it is in good standing, you have 90 days to reactivate your service if you choose to do so (some conditions may apply).

In order to review your request, you will need to get in touch with a representative. Make sure to use the appropriate dialing pattern in order to get in touch with member care or visit our Contact UsOpens in a new tab or windowpage to review others ways to reach us.

Let the Community know if you have more questions. 

thank you so much