Order Processing taking forever

dottyautumn
Contributor

I placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy A13 5G 64GB Black on March 25th, 2022. And it's now April 29th, 2022. I have not received any notification about potential delays to the shipping process. The website says orders can take up to 5 days for processing, but it's been over a month now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @jm3261

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We can understand how frustrating it can be to have to wait for our new smartwatches or phones. Back orders can happen from time to time when many orders are submitted for the same product and when we run out, we have to wait for the manufacturer to send us more. Not to worry though as you haven't lost your spot in line and as soon as we have more, your order will be shipped to you, just keep an eye on your emails for your confirmation with your tracking number.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

jm3261
Contributor

I ordered an Apple Watch last week and haven’t heard anything either. When I reached out they said there were delays but no one can seem to answer if it’ll ever ship. Very annoying 

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @dottyautumn,
That is definitely odd. When you completed your order either online or on the phone did you receive a confirmation email? And shortly after receive an email with a tracking number?

If the emails were not received, it would mean that no order was completed or submitted.

I ordered an Apple Watch 7 SE online on April 27th. I call two weeks ago and she said they were expecting a shipment of watches to come in that week and I’d have it soon. 

why post things you don’t have stock of?? I shouldn’t still be waiting for my order to ship. 

Hey there @jm3261

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

We can understand how frustrating it can be to have to wait for our new smartwatches or phones. Back orders can happen from time to time when many orders are submitted for the same product and when we run out, we have to wait for the manufacturer to send us more. Not to worry though as you haven't lost your spot in line and as soon as we have more, your order will be shipped to you, just keep an eye on your emails for your confirmation with your tracking number.

On July 18, I ordered a new phone through My Account online and  paid the existing balance of my financed amount. (total somewhere around $91)My order has been confirmed, however it has not been sent to date. I have ended up paying the financed amount early with out getting the phone early. If I had been made aware prior to decide  wether or not to wait or pay. Obviously I would have waited until I knew I could order a new phone I have had tried to speak to someone at virgin thru the call centre about when approx the phone might come. Each operator I have spoken to says the same thing. "The phone will ship and update my tracking when its is shipped usually between 3-5 days after order is received" Well this is not quite right considering it is now Aug 3 and it has been since July 18 since the order was received. If I had waited until Aug to order the phone my financed balance would have been less. Had I known there was no phones  to be sent out I WOULD have waited to  order .Therefore paying less if not $0 ( Finance amount would be $0 by Aug 29) Frustrating to say the less Mightr  I had not very transparent on VIrgins side. 😞 

VirginPlusPatricia

Hey @Charlie7420, welcome to the Virgin Plus Community.

We want to check into this, and have sent you a private message. 

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

- Patricia

I ordered a new iPhone 13 pro on July 27 and I’ve still yet to receive it despite living in a major metropolitan area and 2-5 business days estimated for arrival. I’ve been told by help chat on two separate occasions that there was an unspecified delay in shipping and that my order was going to be shipped out from Virgin’s order centre that same day. Well those days have come and gone and there’s still no update on my order. All I have is the order confirmation email and number.

Has anyone else experienced this recently? How long did it eventually take to get your order? Should I try to just get my order fulfilled at a Virgin store?

My old phone has died. I ordered a new one at the weekend but have not received notification that it has shipped, and can't get an answer out of online chat agent or 'executive office '. Email is the only way to reach me. I need an answer straight away or I shall have to buy a phone locally and cancel my order and Virgin account.

Hey there @DEREKANDREWS

Welcome to the Community. 

Since the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, we do not have direct access to your account or orders. However when placing an order online, there might be a small delay before the order is processed depending on how many orders where submitted before yours. 

Keep an eye on your mailbox and the spam folder in case the confirmation order lands there.

We invite you to visit Track Your OrderOpens in a new tab or window on virginplus.ca to keep an eye on your order once the confirmation email is received.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 265GB, Black on Nov.3rd.  After a frustrating and challenging time trying to order the phone on line through Virgin Plus, I was finally able to complete the purchase.  I received an email confirmation number & was told the tracking number would be sent when the courier picked up the phone, 3-5 business days for delivery.  Now, I live in a Rural area & didn't expect the phone for about 10 days +  - a day or two.   Ten days later the phone had not been picked up or shipped.  I called and was told to wait 3-5 business days......  more. Long story short.......  here it is 25 days later, no phone, no pick up, not shipped.......  I cancelled the order on Nov.22nd. and because that has not happened, I can not activate a new phone I had to travel 3 hours round trip to pick up, not to mention NOT the phone I originally wanted!!!!! Today I was told to wait 3-5 business days for the cancellation. When I said it has been 5 business days since it was cancelled, they asked I wait another couple days. I would receive an email & or a phone call........   Meanwhile, I I now have money & time put into this venture & waiting another 3-5 days! I could have been told at the beginning that Apple iPhones were all back ordered and would I like to wait!!!!  

Anyone else getting the run around waiting for 3-5 days...+...+...  

Hey there @JSecumucket

We would like to have a look into it with you and help where we can and have sent you a private message.

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

I am literally having the same problem. It’s only been 7 business days since I have ordered my phone but I have called and was told it’s  going to be 2 to 4 weeks before it will even ship out. You guys should be more specific on your website because I was told 3 to 5 business days. I have the same problem with owing 60 something dollars to pay out my contract at the time I did my order but by the time I get my phone it will be less than that. The only reason I did the order online is because there was an offer for a new plan that I couldn’t get in the store anywhere. I think it’s very weird that I could walk into a store right now and get a phone, but I couldn’t get the same plan that was offered online so now I have to wait for weeks and with it being Christmas time who knows how long it’s going to take. Very frustrating. Definitely won’t be ordering online again. 

Herlil
Contributor II

I made a purchase on November 25, iPhone 13, still no news, support tells me to wait 3 to 5 days. they opened an investigation but never heard from them again.... same I won't be ordering online again

Ott-02
Contributor

Same issue here. I made a purchase on November 27 and haven’t received anything yet. I have called a few times and keep getting the same answers… Wait 3 to 5 business days and call us back. I should have just picked up a phone from one of your kiosks instead of ordering online. I don’t understand why you aren’t being upfront with your customers. This delay on shipment should have been communicated well in advance so we knew what to expect.