Can’t link account despite doing it

sadows10
Contributor
When I link my account I get:
The account number XXXXXXX has already been added to this My Account profile.

But then when I click Continue to my account I get:

Hey there!

Looks like you don't have any bills or services linked to your profile. It's super simple to get set up! Click on the link below to get started.

Heads up! If you don't link up a bill or service in the next 6 months, your profile will be deleted, and nobody wants that!

3 REPLIES 3

VirginPlusAntgio

Hey there @sadows10

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

As the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, it would be hard to determine the cause. However, we're here to help wherever we can.

Below are a few tips and tricks;

• Make sure your browser is updated to it's latest version
  • Clear the cookies and cache 
  • Try a different Browser
  • Try in incognito mode
  • Log out of all Virgin Plus My Account apps/profiles and wait a few minutes and try again
  • Delete your My Account profile and start fresh

Give those a try and keep us updated with the results.

Up until this last billing cycle I've been able to log into my Virgin Plus account, pay for my month and be on my way. I logged in today to pay, and noticed that no "bills or services" are connected to my account. I go to add my phone number, and it says that the number is already connected to my account, so I click "back to my account". I return to the same screen that informs me no "bills or services" are connected. I feel like I'm stuck in a giant loophole here - I've never had any problems paying for my bill online and all of a sudden something seems disconnected. 

I tried in an incognito browser, updated my browser, and tried a different device...nothing changes. I would appreciate any assistance navigating this. Thank you!

None of these suggestions made a difference.